Benefit make-up review

Saturday, January 16, 2016



Hello today's post will be a review, I have never done a review before so i'm sorry if its crap let me know how I got on in the comments... also I do not own any of these pictures these are all from the benefit website as I thought they were better quality than pictures I would take myself, also another quick disclaimer benefit have not sponsored me to do this post these are all my own opinions and i'm not getting paid for it.

so I'm a HUGE fan of benefit make-up its actually my favourite make-up brand so im going to go through a couple of their products and tell you what they're like and I will rate them out of 5

first lets start off with there primer 'the POREfessional'

the POREfessional face primer

as you can see from the picture that the POREfessional is currently the UK's NO.1 BEST SELLING PRIMER
this primer is amazing no question about it, it doesn't take away your pores but underneath my foundation you cant see any of my pores which I love! it makes my skin look super smooth! I would highly recommend this to anyone! I would rate this a 4/5 just because I would like it to actually take away my pores without foundation

Second I am going to review the Boi-ing concealer



so for Christmas I got the benefit 'how to look the best at everything' set and It came with the boi-ing concealer in shades 02 ad 03 and I LOVE this concealer with a passion I use the colour 02 more as its more of my skin tone and it is one of the best concealers ive ever used in my life as its an industrial strength concealer its really thick which is good for covering up dark spots on my face and dark circles under my eyes also its long lasting which is always amazing so I don't keep having to top up my concealer every 10 minutes I would give this product a 5/5 there is no flaws to this concealer in my opinion

next up is the very popular is the  'they're real mascara'

they're real lengthening mascara
 
 
now I can say I am actally in love with this mascara, im one of those people who like to try out new mascaras but always go back to one mascara in the end which is usually the lash sensational by Maybelline new York which i absolutely love! definitely my favourite high street mascara but since I have tried this mascara It has over taken the lash sensational into first place and obviously my favourite high end mascara you wont realise how amazing this mascara is until you try it so I give this mascara a 5/5
 
 
finally we reach the last product...
 
this product is the 'they're real' push up liner
 
 
they're real! push-up easy gel eyeliner
 
so I saved the best product till last...
 
this product I the most amazing eyeliner I have ever used in my history of eyeliners I got the sample size of this product a couple of weeks ago and since then I wet out a bough the full size I still have just under half of the sample size left so it has lasted me quite a while, this product glides easily along my eye line making my eyes pop when I finish also this makes winged eyeliner the easiest job possible and I love packaging its so sophisticated and makes me feel fancy ha-ha, also it made quite a few awards for it as well head over to benefits website to see what they are! I give this product a 6/5 !!
 
 
 
that's all for this post I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful go follow me on twitter for little weird updates the follow button is on the right side of this page somewhere, thank you and goodbye!



You Might Also Like

0 comments