get to know me tag!

Thursday, April 07, 2016



so this is the get to know me tag! i've been blogging since just before Christmas and I've not really told you very much about the person behind the laptop writing this amazing blog ( aka me :D)

so here we go!

1. Are you named after anyone? No my dad said I was called Ellie because I was a millennium baby and it sounds like Ellie in millennium but I guess they just like the name
 
2. When was the last time you cried? Last night watching Marley and me
 
3. Do you have kids? No.
 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably not because I am just socially awkward
 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? ermm I don't think so
 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?  YESSSSSS
 
7. What’s your favourite cereal?  cheerios!!
 
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?  they're eyes !
 
9. What is your eye colour?  dark brown almost black
10. Scary movie or happy endings? scary moviesssss
 
11. Favourite smells?  this may sound absolutely insane but.... new carpet... I absolutely love it I will walk into ikea carpet section an be there for like as long as I can smelling the carpet until people start to get suspicious 
12. Summer or winter?  winter because it means I don't have to shave :)
 
13. Computer or television? computer! I can watch tv on my computer so I guess I win both ways
 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Cyprus which is 4-5 hours away by plane
 
15. Do you have any special talents? well I am a gymnast...
 
16. What are your hobbies? sleeping, workout, eating
 
17. Do you have any pets?  Yes I have a cat called Pepper and a dog called Bella
 
18. Favourite movie? defiantly the Back To The Future trilogy
 
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? either a personal trainer, nutritionist, or physiotherapist :) oooooh and I also want my own fitness dvd


I hope you learned a little more about me In this post, thank you for reading, go follow me on twitter the icon is on the right of this page somewhere see ya next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments