my updated morning routine!

Tuesday, April 05, 2016



hello everyone so a few months ago a I posted a winter morning routine and i've had some good feedback from it so I thought why not share my updated morning routine with you guys! as from my previous posts I have been eating a lot healthier exercising more and just living a better lifestyle so here we go!

so obviously first I wake up from my cocoon of blankets, rawr like a dinosaur and stretch my whole body until I have expanded myself and I don't touch the bed anymore.

then its time for breakfast...

so usually I have cereal if I'm being productive that day I will either have my Kellogg's all-bran or my Kellogg's protein crunch






 this cereal is high in fibre and is 25% of your iron intake which all woman need
 


 
this cereal is high in protein which is good before a high impact workout and after a high impact workout
 
 
 
then I go on to have at least one piece of fruit, a cup of green tea and a glass of orange or tropical juice...
 
 
a tangerine never fails to let me down its high in vitamin C which helps improve skin making it clearer and gives you a lot of energy!
 
I HAVE to have a cup od green tea every morning! this stuff is seriously magic if you haven't heard the benefits of green tea here's a link: https://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea/

 
also I love having a glass of fresh orange juice or tropical juice but NEVER from concentrate
 
 
 
then I go on to my workout, so recently I have been doing the INSANITY workout and oh my god its so hard! I sweat like crazy but at least I know it works and I'm starting to see a difference in my body already. Before I discovered INSANITY I used to have a circuit which consisted of ...
 
  1. 50 squats
  2. 50 sumo squats
  3. 20 lunges on each leg
  4. 20 jump squats
  5. 30 sit ups
  6. 30 v-sits
  7. 15 push ups
  8. 15 tricep dips
 
then after my work out I obviously get a shower, I don't usually wash my hair after a work out so I just wash my sweat off my body then I am ready to go I also brush my teeth when I'm in the shower (I be killing two birds with one stone)
 
then I go on to do my hair and make up
 
usually I throw my hair up in a pony tail and every now and again ill do something fancy with it like braid it or something and if I have washed my hair the night before ill just leave it natural and out
 
then for my make up ... if you want to see a daily make up routine let me know in the comments or tweet me
 
and then I get dressed, if I am not going anywhere important like the shop for food or to visit my nan I usually just where leggings and a hoody but if I go anywhere I else I just put on normal person clothes but my ' normal person clothes' consists of everything being black... usually black jeans with a top and converse :)
 
 
thanks for reading my post I hope you enjoyed it, go follow me on twitter the twitter icon should be on the right side of this post somewhere sooo see ya next post! xxx


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments