top 10 workout songs

Monday, April 04, 2016




hello everyone!  I know its been a while but you know the score... exams and stuff :( but anyway just thought id let you know that from April 1st (no its not an April fools joke) I am going to be exercising everyday so that ill be toned in time for prom! also I will be eating really healthy and cutting down on my sugar intake.

so anyway here is my top 10 workout songs enjoy :)

  10. Ariana Grande - be alright

this song is perfect for low impact cardio training and is also a perfect beat for squats or sit ups

9. Eminem- lose yourself

this song is great for motivation and makes you want to keep going for longer

8. Avicci- levels

this song has not many lyrics in it which can get your mind set and concentration levels up along with its catchy beat

7. Justin Bieber - sorry

I just like this song...

6. the chain smokers - roses

this song is really catchy witch a great base drop and rhythm

5. blonde & Craig David - nothing like this

great for a warm up to get the body pumpin!

4. Rihanna - work

great for a twerking sesh

3. major lazer & dj snake - lean on

if you haven't heard this song go listen to it and you'll understand why I chose it in my top 3

2. rocky theme song

I don't even need to explain this one

1. SURVIVOR - EYE OF THE TIGER!!!!!!!!!




thanks for reading this post I hope you enjoyed it go follow me on twitter the link should be to the right of this screen somewhere thanks again and bye! xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments