top 5 stocking fillers for under £10

Monday, December 21, 2015

 






Hello everyone! I know its been a long time since I've posted anything I've had a ton load of exams in school but finally they're all over so now I can enjoy a relaxing 3 weeks Christmas break, as you can see I have a new blog template wooo It wasn't easy but with the help ( when I say help I mean she did the whole thing for me) of one of my best friends Ellie mc also know as totto from www.tottosblog.co.uk/ because she knows how to run a blog better than I do; anyway lets get on with post!

so today I'm going to be talking about my top 5 stocking filler presents for under £10, I apologise to my non British viewers but these items or something similar in your country would still possibly be quite cheep too so here we go!

1. 
Brand: soap and glory
Price: £9.99
shop: Boots
SOAP & GLORY ONCE UPON A LIME™
 
this is the soap and glory once upon a lime, this present is so cute it comes in a little fancy box with a glittery lid so you wont have to wrap it ( you could still wrap it if your heart desires) it comes with:
SOAP & GLORY™ SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Wash
SOAP & GLORY™ SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub
SOAP & GLORY™ SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Buttercream
SOAP & GLORY™ SUGAR CRUSH™ Hand Cream
BONUS BODY POLISHER, this present is adorable and I would defiantly love it to be hiding in my stocking on Christmas morning.

2.
Brand: atmosphere
price: £5
shop: Primark
these are cute little Minnie mouse gloves/mittens these are absolutely adorable if you need to text or its not too cold but you still want to wear gloves these are perfect as you can fold them over and turn them into mittens if your fingers are getting to cold!
 3. Brand: the body shopPrice: £10shop: the body shop 
Lippy Star Wand
this is the lippy star wand by the body shop this little wand contains 5 full sized lip balms from the body shop lippy collection, the body shop is well known for there beautiful scents and moisturizing products and these lip balms do exactly that also look how friggin cute this packaging is!! its adorable the 5 scents that's are in this are:
Born Lippy™ Strawberry Lip Balm 10ml
Born Lippy™ Raspberry Lip Balm 10ml
Born Lippy™ Satsuma Lip Balm 10ml
Born Lippy™ Watermelon Lip Balm 10ml
Born Lippy™ Passionberry Lip Balm 10ml
4.
brand: F&F
price: £8
shop: Tesco
F&F Pom Pom Ballerina Slippers
 


these are cute little bobble slippers, you can never go wrong with slippers especially these ones as they're the cutest lickle slippers these are lined with faux fur so your toes will be very toasty!

5.
Brand: Jack Wills
Price:£8
shop: Boots
Jack Wills Set of 2 Nail Varnishes
these are two adorable nail polishes from jack wills usually they are about £8 each anyway so your getting 2 for the price of 1! these nail polishes are amazing they're opaque, long lasting and gorgeous colours I would highly recommend this product and they're a bargain too, also jack wills... hello who doesn't want designer nail polish!

that's it for this post I hope you found it useful and found some perfect stocking fillers for your friends or family! don't forget to follow me on twitter and like my page on Facebook for updates and random tweets have a lovely day and see you next time bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments