winter morning routine!

Tuesday, December 29, 2015



Hello! and welcome to my winter morning routine! so you probably know the drill you wake up and get ready blah blah blah, but I like reading other peoples morning routines I know that sounds weird but I like it okay ill stop now and get on with the post also this is a morning routine for the days im not in school so I guess the winter break or winter weekends

so firstly I obviously wake up from my beauty sleep (lol I look like shreck when I wake up with one of my eyes stuck together) and woken up from my weird dreams ( I do have extremely weird dreams) or I was probably dreaming of jack Johnson from jack and jack either way I probably enjoyed my dream, anyway... so after having a deep think bout how dreams work as I do every morning I finally force myself to get out of bed put on my apple watch and drag myself to bathroom taking my phone with me and I obviously drain myself from the glass of water I drank before bed the night before then I wash my hands and head to the kitchen where I find my mum either kindly making me breakfast or she just made herself breakfast and left a bowl and box of cereal out for me so I eat my breakfast and make my self a hot beverage with my new dolce gusto coffee machine I got for Christmas in my costa travel mug

 I either make myself a mocha with the Nescafé dolce gusto pods that go with the coffee machine
 a Nescafé Azera Americano coffee powder with milk and one sugar
 or a PG tips green tea


usually I choose the mocha but if im feeling healthy ill go for a green tea and then if I still haven't woke up properly ill go for an Americano

after i finish drinking my hot beverage i go back upstairs and brush my teeth with the oral B 3D white electric tooth brush and the blanx whitening toothpaste then i get the blanx extreme tooth whitening stick and rub that over my teeth wait 1 minute then rinse out then i use the Listerine advanced white mouth wash

i then go on to wash my face with water with dove soap then i wipe my face dry and cleanse with the garnier micellar cleansing water then i pop out  my cartilage earring and clean that with the claire's piercing cleanser then i put the earring back in

then i go and get changed depending on the day is how i decide what to wear so if im having a relaxing chill out day in with the fam i will throw on a pair on Hollister sweat pants a vest or crop top and a hoodie then my fluffy socks and yes before you say anything by this point i have changed my underwear. if im going out shopping or just going out in public in general i will throw on a pair of jeans a sweater or a nice hoodie or jumper and i usually wear my trainers with jeans rolled up just above my ankle i will either wear my Nike huaraches or my Nike free runs or my timberlands if im feeling fancy if im in gymnastics on that day i will most likely be wearing a leotard with sports legging or jogging pants a hoodie with a vest top and a sports bra underneath my leotard and my huarches.

then i get my bag ready if i need a bag that day so i usually put my purse, house keys, a drink, paracetamol and my ear phones in it or in my gymnastics bag  i have all my gym stuff like chalk, handguards ect.

and that's it! i think... i hope you enjoyed this post! go follow me on twitter and find out what goes through my mind throughout the day! warning it can be very random, my twitter link is just the right of this page somewhere share this on facebook or twitter to show everyone how cool i am (lol jk im not cool) okay, have a nice day and ill see you tomorrow! well i cant physically see you because im looking at a computer screen but you get what i mean anyways bye! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments