This or That Beauty Tag

Thursday, December 03, 2015




hey! welcome to the this or that beauty tag! its pretty simple Ive found a bunch of questions and im going to answer them also I think all of the people who are reading this blog should do this tag too and let me know when you've done it in the comments and ill check it out so here we go...

makeup:
blush or bronzer- bronzer (it stops me from looking pale af)
 lip gloss or lipstick- litstick
eye liner or mascara- mascara
foundation or concealer- foundation
neutral or color eye shadow- neutral ( unless its Halloween...)
pressed or loose eye shadows- pressed
brushes or sponges- brushes (I don't own a make up sponge anymore because my last one got moldy...)

nails:
OPI or china glaze- OPI
Long or short- medium sized...
Acrylic or natural- natural
Brights or darks- darks
Flower or no flower- no flower

body:
perfume or body splash- perfume
lotion or body butter- body butter ( especially from the body shop *wink* *wink*)
body wash or soap- body wash
lush or other bath company- LUSH!!!!!

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants- sweat in my pants ( if you know what video that's from I love you)
long sleeve of short- short
dresses or skirts- neither (im more of a pants person)
stripes or plaid- plaid
flip flops or sandals- neither! (id rather not expose my toes to this universe)
scarves or hats- hats
studs or dangly earrings- studs
necklaces or bracelets- bracelets ( im scared in case a necklace turns on me a decides to cut off my breathing supply)
heels or flats- flats
cowboy boots or riding boots- riding boots
jacket or hoodie- HOODIE
forever 21 or charlotte russe- forever 21
abercombie or Hollister- holister


 hair:
curly or straight- straight
bun or ponytail- ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips- bobby pins
hair spray or gel- hairspray
long or short-long
light or dark-light
side sweep bangs or full bangs- be sweepin on the sides
up or down- up

random:
Rain or shine- rain ( I like sitting indoors on my bed eating pizza and watching Netflix)
Summer or winter- winter!!
Fall or spring- fall (autumn)
Chocolate or vanilla- depends (chocolate ice cream and vanilla cake)


and that's it! I hope you enjoyed todays blog post and I hope to see you soon bye! xx

lifestyle wonderland

You Might Also Like

0 comments