new years party outfit idea

Tuesday, December 29, 2015


welcome to my new years party outfit idea! as its the last week of this year (that's so weird to say) I thought to do a cute party outfit idea you could wear on new years eve evening till the clock turns 12 on the new year!

firstly lets start off with nails because you  cant go to a party with baldy nails can you so I recommend a deep burgundy colour or a black nail polish




or you could pop on some perfectly French manicured fake nails

or add a bit of pattern or a little bit of sparkle
 

anyway after all that nail galore time to get on with the cute outfit I found!

so this burgundy dress is from glamorous.com and its £32


ive found some cute black wedges to go with it they are from steve madden these are $40 which is about £23.88 (yes I used google im not some currency exchange genius!)


so obviously you need a little bit of glitz with a new years eve outfit so I found this clutch bag from new look and it was £25


and whats a party outfit with out jewellery??
I found this infinity necklace from jeulia.com  and this is $32 which is £21.50 (thanks google)


and a cute little pair of heart earrings from Vivienne westwood and they are £65 yes I know that's more on the expensive side but you could find something similar


and lastly you obviously need to know what time it is so you know when its new years day! and have that special new years eve kiss ooh lala lama, this watch is from Lacoste Philadelphia and its £150


that's it for this post im sorry for the bad quality photos I have no idea what is happening
go follow me on twitter to find out what ill be up to on new years and what i'll be wearing also come back tomorrow for another new years post! the follow me button is in the follow me box to the right so goodbye for now! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments