killer health: smoothie

Friday, April 15, 2016



hey everyone!! so as I have said previously I would start making killer health posts to go with my killer fitness series anyway here is my first killer health post! so enjoy!

So I enjoy making smoothies and one day I just rooted through my fridge to see what fruit I had and just make a smoothie with it and I now I make it all the time because its delicious!!! after the recipe I will put all the health benefits of the fruits underneath it

so you will need...

1 handful of red grapes sliced in half
3 small to medium slices of watermelon
1 golden/yellow grapefruit
2 handfuls of raspberries

so If you love tangy flavours this is the recipe for you!

the grapes help calm the nervous system, promotes good bowel movement which cleanses this system also grapes restore alkaline balance

watermelon cools the body, cleanses the kidneys, purifies skin, promotes shiny hair, helps improve nail strength

grapefruit burns all the fat in your stomach which is good for weight loss

raspberries promote healthy skin and slows down the signs of ageing!

that's it for todays post! hope you enjoyed it and enjoy the smoothies! go follow me on twitter for updates the follow button is on the right of this page somewhere see ya next time! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments