what to do on a rainy day

Thursday, January 21, 2016



so as most people know Britain is not well known for its beautiful weather and clear skies, its mostly raining, cold, windy or in some cases snowing we get the odd day were there is a clear sky but its still freezing to the point were I can't feel my toes. now usually I don't really go outside so I just entertain myself inside were its warm but unlike me I know most people have a life and when its raining you have no idea what to do because your so used to going outside well I am here to give you a few ideas on what to do when you cant go outside and your bored out of your mind!

1. get into your comfy clothes
no one is going to see you in your sweat pants and hoody, there is no one to impress so why not!

2. make a hot chocolate
nothing says cosy, warm and delicious than a good cup of hot chocolate so go make one!

3. read a book
reading in your comfy clothes and drinking hot chocolate... do I need to say anymore

4. NETFLIX
for all you people out there who are not a big fan of reading ill let you in on my favourite thing to do on a rainy day and that is to binge watch Netflix... drinking my hot chocolate

5. build a fort
sometimes its good to take a trip down memory lane, but why don't you just re-live your childhood a build and fort or a den! also a perfect place to watch Netflix...

6. try and cook something
look through your cupboards and try and make a new recipe with only the things you have in your cupboards! hey you never know you could be the next Gino di campo

7. make a YouTube video
make a YouTube video on something you are interested in you never know you could go viral!

8. make a movie
film yourself acting or being a complete weirdo! who cares no one is going to see it... unless you put it on YouTube

9. practice your make up
watch videos on YouTube on how to perfect your make up, or try a make up look that's completely out of your comfort zone you never know you might like it!

.... and finally my personal favourite thing to do on a rainy day ladies and gentle men I present to you number 10

10. SLEEP
catch up on all the early mornings you've had. sleep. listen to relaxing music. you could even listen to a meditation guide. I've tried that once and its really relaxing.


that's all for this post I hope you enjoyed it! go follow me on twitter the follow button is over to the right somewhere hope you have an amazing day and goodbye! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments